The N256S0830HDA Serial SRAM memory provideds a storage solution for systems with limited space, pins and power. The device operates on a single 2.7V to 3.6V power supply, with current consumption as low as 3mA active and 200nA for standby. The N256S0830HDA array is organized as 32kBytes x 8 bits.
- 256k-bit / 32k-byte
- Simple SPI interface
- Data Transfer up to 20Mbits / second
- Word read and write
- Page mode (32 word page)
- Burst mode (full array)
- Self timed write cycles
- High reliability - unlimited write cycles
- RoHS compliant
- Space saving 8-pin SOIC-8 150mil package
- 3mA active current, 200nA Power Down
- Operating voltage 2.7V to 3.6V
Click here for product datasheet in PDF format.
This products is a Padded Letter Shippable product - details and shipping costs. If all products checked out are Padded Letter Shippable products, special low shipping costs apply!
To buy this product, click the "Add to Cart" button below (to the right)