The W25X16VSSIG (W25X16V) Serial Flash memory provideds a storage solution for systems with limited space, pins and power. They are ideal for code download applications as well as storing voice, text and data. The device operates on a single 2.7V to 3.6V power supply, with current consumption as low as 5mA active and 1uA for power-down. The W25X16VSSIG array is organized into 16,384 programmable pages of 256 bytes each. Up to 256 bytes can be programmed at a time. Sector size is 4KB. A single sector (4KBytes), single block (64KBytes) or whole chip can be erased with single command.
This chip seems to be compatible with the SST SST25VF016B chip. We have however not done any tests to confirm this!
- 16M-bit / 2M-byte (2,097,152)
- SPI with Single or Dual Output
- Data Transfer up to 150M-bits / second
- Flexible Architecture with 4KB sectors
- Sector Erase 4KBytes
- Page program from 1 byte to 256 - can program a single byte
- Page program < 2ms
- Up to 100,000 erase/write cycles
- 20 years retention
- Software and Hardware write protection
- Space saving 8-pin SOIC-8 208mil package
- 5mA active current, 1uA Power Down
- Operating voltage 2.7V to 3.6V
Click here for product datasheet in PDF format.
This products is a Padded Letter Shippable product - details and shipping costs. If all products checked out are Padded Letter Shippable products, special low shipping costs apply!
To buy this product, click the "Add to Cart" button below (to the right)